Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Lists

I'm a list lover.



I love making them.

I love crossing things off of them.


It puts me in a Zen like state.

Oh, I wish I could be that skinny...I mean, relaxed.

So I make lists, and my head feels clearer.  Here's my list of lists:


  • What I'm proud to have accomplished
  • What I can control in my life
  • People who unconditionally love me
  • People who conditionally love me
  • Traits I like about myself
  • Traits I like in my friends
  • Positive traits I look for in a husband
  • Traits I can deal with in a husband
  • RED FLAGS
  • Ideas for writing
  • Ideas for teaching
  • Ideas for when my son is older
  • Things I'd like to buy
  • Things I need to buy
And my eyelids are falling.  Guess it's time for bed.  Night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment